Welcome anew NorCalChallengers members!
Our new site is mostly up and running. As we communicated earlier, we are not migrating any of the old content, which means everyone will need to sign up again. Yes, it's a pain, but this way we get to start with a clean slate.
To get going, click on the register
link at the top right of the page and follow the instructions. We've had to add some additional hurdles to the registration process, as we were getting spammed during our test phase. This means that there's some additional information that you'll need to enter, and you'll also have to wait for your account to be manually approved before you can really do anything. Official members will additionally need some extra love from our moderators, so that they can access all of the forums.
- Click register at the top of the page.
- Fill out the registration form. We're asking for your date of birth only to comply with COPPA. This is also your chance to change your forum handle/nickname, so use it wisely!
- You will be emailed a confirmation link. Check your junk mail folders if you don't receive the confirmation email in a few minutes after finishing the registration.
- Once you've clicked on the link, your account will be placed into a manual approval queue. Please be patient; we're checking the list several times during the day to try to get everyone access quickly.
- Once your account has been confirmed and approved, official members will be given access to all of the member forums. If you don't see them show up after your account has been approved and you're a paid member, please let one of the moderators know.
If you've have problems, try sending an email to webmaster @ norcalchallengers.com