Clear all

Belated Christmas and happy new year  

RSS

Kevin Jaeger
(@phntmblk)
Fourth Gear
December 28, 2017 7:27 pm  

All,
Hope everyone has (had) a safe holiday season. Looking forward to our new year as members of a great group of Challenger owners. See you all around soon!!:D

Hans
 Hans
(@hmk123)
Third Gear
December 31, 2017 11:47 am  

Same here! Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! My New Year's resolution is to make it to at least one NorCal Challenger event in 2018! By the way, LX Spring Fest promises to be a big even this year.
Ended up buying a new 2016 Hellcat from Normandin in April. Not a Challenger but a Charger though. Still have my 2010 R/T (and my 2006 Magnum).
... 🙂

ReplyQuote
Mike Ryan
(@fyrdude)
Fourth Gear
December 31, 2017 1:13 pm  

Hans, you are one of the most ardent Dodge fans I know. Happy New Year.

ReplyQuote
Hans
 Hans
(@hmk123)
Third Gear
December 31, 2017 3:36 pm  

Mike, when I became a citizen they handed me a piece of paper that said "Mopar or no car". 🙂 Been trying to follow that ever since. How do you like it up in Sonora? Hope to see you at an even this year. Happy New Year!

ReplyQuote
Mike Ryan
(@fyrdude)
Fourth Gear
January 2, 2018 6:13 pm  

You certainly qualify as a certified card carrying member of the “Mopar or No Car” club. Sonora is great for Teri and I. I hope to attend where I can. Will probably do another Yosemite trip if there is interest. I also enjoy the Hot Copper Show in May. Hope to see you soon.

ReplyQuote
Rich
 Rich
(@rw99)
Fourth Gear
January 8, 2018 7:58 am  

Hans... Happy New Year and thanks for checking in.  Glad to know you've added a Hellcat to your Mopar stable!

Rich

ReplyQuote
Share: