Notifications
Clear all

UC DAVIS MIND INSTITUTE DONATION  

RSS

Eric Torgersen
(@squirrel392)
First Gear
August 24, 2019 1:47 pm  

Hello everyone!! We have a really special connection to this charity, and one of our favorite events is going on today (the other one being the "trunk of treat" in October) so I'm posting this in "general" instead of "events" 👍

**DONATION INFO BELOW**

give.ucdavis.edu/mind
- memo - "child life fund"

Checks payable to UC REGENTS
- memo - "child life fund"

https://health.ucdavis.edu/mindinstitute/giving/pdf/donation-form.pdf

Kevin Jaeger
(@phntmblk)
Fourth Gear
August 24, 2019 9:56 pm  

Thank you to everyone who came out today to support this event and cause. I received an email and it looks like 141 people were there. As a donation from our club, we donated a check for $500 which was very well received and appreciated. Others donated while there and I can tell you that it is over $500 from individual donations. 

As we move forward, we have this form to donate if anyone wishes. I believe also that if you look up UC Davis MIND institute there is a donation button as well. Just like Eric mentioned above, make sure it goes to the Child Life Fund. If you write a check, make sure you follow above directions from Eric, above.

So, thank you to all. Next event at the MIND will be Trunk or Treat October 25th. More information will be posted to this site and the Facebook site as it becomes available.

ReplyQuote
Share: